Friday 25 April 2014

Evening Attire


I was really inspired by Jessica Albas look for the MTV Movie awards that took place recently, so subconcioulsy I think I had this in mind when putting together the perfect outfit for an evening out.
As you know simplicity is my best friend so I never like to fuss or have too many things going on in one look. 
I opted for a very clean silhouette and complementary accessories.  The orange brocade skirt is a lovely colour against sun kissed or warm skin tones, really perfect for the warmer months ahead. To balance the look out on the top half I opted for a silky spaghetti strap camisole; which I would wear tucked into the skirt to give a cleaner line. On the feet I went for something a little more luxurious and thought these Sophia Webster sandals would go together nicely without being too matchy with the rest of the look, which is one of my pet hates. 
To pull the look together I used this tropical print clutch, which again is a trend we saw a lot of on the catwalk especially for the mens shows as well as the womens, it definitely works well giving this look the element of fun. 
The only piece of jewellery I included was this gold printed bracelet, very modern and edgy and like the other pieces complimentary of the entire outfit. 

What do yo wear for an evening out? Is there a particular style yo opt for? 



No comments:

Post a Comment