Tuesday 22 April 2014

A closer look into what I do: Wilted Blossoms



















































Photo: Chloe Bowman
Stylist: Amanda Brown
MUA: Daisy Harris
Hair: Tomo

I thought it would be great to share some of the work that I've completed throughout the years. You may or may not be aware, but I come from a background in fashion design and after graduating from my studies went into the field of styling, and its what I continue to do today. Its an area which I really enjoy being in, and above is an editorial that I styled for the premiere issue of Coco Bride Magazine. I was, and still am really happy with the outcome of this spread, mainly because it reminds me of the disney princess movies I watched as a child; defiantly one of my favs!

Over the next coming months I'll be going through abit of a transition and will be updating my portfolio to fit in with more of who I am today, and also express visually more of what I am capable of producing.  I'll be documenting everything on my blog so please look forward to that as well as sharing with you guys work I've completed and still love from the past. As creative people its easy to diminish and not give ourselves credit of all the things weve've accomplished thus far, as we're so consumed with what comes next, and what the future has in store. I really think its important we take time to just breathe and appreciate everything that we have achieved in this present time, however still looking forward to tomorrows adventures. Everyday I'm realising its important to have a balance of both to be a happier person, as without the appreciation for our achievements, we can be lost puppies always searching for something that we 'feel' is missing, but when we look close we realise that we have a lot to be grateful for. 

What are your passions? What are your greatest accomplishment ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment